North County Field Hockey League - Middle
- Season Runs from January 2 thru March 2nd.
- Games Begin TBD. Your coach will give you your schedule.
- Practice after school Monday thru Thursday. Your Coach will let you know if there is a change.
- Heavy Rain cancels practice and games. Your coach will let you know.
- Rained out games are made up the week of February 27th.
- Most Games are Tuesdays & Thursdays at 4pm and last for approximately an hour.
- Half the games are at home and half are away.
- The schools do not let players out early. Parents drive players.
- Game Shirts will be delivered first week of January.
Rancho Minerva, Madison A & Madison B, Vista Magnet, Roosevelt Red & Roosevelt Black, Fallbrook, Wargles (Escondido), and Vista Innovation & Design Academy
Cost: $120 per player
Includes: Shirt, Practice & Game Fields, Referees, Coaching and Hot Stix Yearly Membership.
Cash, Checks and Credit Cards are accepted. Payment plans available. Make checks payable to: San Diego Hot Stix
Membership form, waiver and payment must be turned into coach by January 2nd, 2017 to begin practice. Players will not be allowed to practice without these.
Prior to participating in a Hot Stix sponsored event or team, players must have an active Hot Stix Membership. Membership cost is $25 per player. If you would like to know the status of your membership, please contact us at email@example.com
|Vista Magnet Middle School
151 Civic Center Dr.
Vista, CA 92084
|Madison Middle School
4930 Lake Blvd.
Oceanside, CA 92056
|Roosevelt Middle School
850 Sagewood Dr.
Oceanside, CA 92057
|Wargles Field Hockey @ Kit Carson
3333 Bear Valley Pkwy
Escondido, CA 92025
South End/Field K4
|Rancho Minerva Middle School
2245 Foothill Dr.
Vista, CA 92084
|Potter Junior High
2400 South Stagecoach Lane
Fallbrook, CA 92028
|Vista Innovation and Design Academy
740 Olive Avenue
Vista, Ca. 92084