Youth & High School Spring Club Season Training
February 2017 - May 2017
(Players will train with their own age groups/competitive level)
February 26, 2017 - May 25, 2017
Locations: North, West, Central Section training options! (See Map, EAST LOCATION FULL)
Choose a training location but have the flexibility to train at other locations if you need to make one up a training. If your training location does NOT have a weekday option but you still want to take advantage of 2 training days a week, you can choose to train at one location on Sundays and at another location on the weekday. Sign up for the 2 days a week @$350 (Just email Vianney@hotstix.org to confirm your locations) . EAST LOCATION FULL
San Marcos High School
East - FULL
Mt. Carmel High School
Hourglass Community Park
Cathedral Catholic High School
Toby Wells YMCA (Kearny Mesa)
1 day a week option (possible 2nd day being added)
Eastlake High School
Two Days a week for entire 3 months: Price adjusted to $250 for remaining months
One Day a week for entire 3 months: Price adjusted to $175 for remaining months
- All participants MUST have an updated USA FH Membership $25-50
- All participants MUST have an updated Hot Stix Membership $25
Uniforms: TBA (All players will be required to make a 1 time purchase of their uniforms which will have their unique number assigned to them for the length of their career with Hot Stix.
Spring Club Season Parent Meeting:
1-2 week of Spring Training, Date and Location TBA.
Tournaments / Competitions
- Must be registered for Spring training in order to participate in these tournaments with Hot Stix. We plan to fundraise to reduce the costs of the tournaments for all players.
- All tournaments will be first come first serve but we will organize teams based on level of competitiveness if there is more than one team per age division.
- Register ASAP to secure a spot at the tournaments.
- Fees will be requested for events your daughter participates in.
Tournaments / Competitions we will be attending:
Prior to participating in a Hot Stix sponsored event or team, players must have an active Hot Stix Membership and USA Field Hockey Membership. Hot Stix Membership cost is $25 per player and USA Field Hockey Membership is $50 per player. Both membership lasts 1 year. If you would like to know the status of your membership or have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org