Youth & High School Spring Club Season Training
February - May 2018
(Players will train with their own age groups/competitive level)
- 2/11 (Resceduled TBA), 2/25
- 3/4, 3/18, 3/25
- 4/15, 4/22, 4/29
- 5/6, 5/13, 5/20
- All participants MUST have an updated USA FH Membership $25-50
- All participants MUST have an updated Hot Stix Membership $25
Uniforms: TBA (All players will be required to make a 1 time purchase of their uniforms which will have their unique number assigned to them for the length of their career with Hot Stix.
Spring Club Season Parent Meeting:
1-2 week of Spring Training, Date and Location TBA.
Tournaments / Competitions
- Must be registered for Spring training in order to participate in these tournaments with Hot Stix. We plan to fundraise to reduce the costs of the tournaments for all players.
- All tournaments will be first come first serve but we will organize teams based on level of competitiveness if there is more than one team per age division.
- Register ASAP to secure a spot at the tournaments.
- Fees will be requested for events your daughter participates in.
Tournaments / Competitions we will be attending:
Prior to participating in a Hot Stix sponsored event or team, players must have an active Hot Stix Membership and USA Field Hockey Membership. Hot Stix Membership cost is $25 per player and USA Field Hockey Membership is $50 per player. Both membership lasts 1 year. If you would like to know the status of your membership or have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org